1. Open the Time Sequence editor.
2. Now you are presented with the Time Sequence Editor. All of the controls are located in the red square.
3. Now move the time slider to the first time point.
4. Now modify your objects in the way you want them to appear at this time point.
Allowed operations are:
- Position change
- Size change
- Color change
Prohibited operations are:
- New object creation (use opacity to show/hide objects)
- Rotation change
5. Save your time position.
6. Add more time positions and save the time sequence to complete it.
7. Now, if you play the animation, the object on the conveyor will move.