DetStudio – tool for developing control system applications
The DetStudio development environment is designed for creating user applications for all standard AMiT control systems and programmable controllers. A single design environment can be used to create users’ own applications and design and to simulate all control system screens, define error messages, debug a running application online, and create documentation for the created application. The programming and algorithm development stems from the proven PSP3 parametrisation environment and is compatible with it at the source code level.
Creation of application algorithms
- comfortable environment for creating control system applications
- programming: ST/CFC, combination ST+CFC
- monitoring and editing technological variables online
- debugging and integrating the application programme within the DB-Net/IP information system
- documentation created automatically in HTML
- development environment and training free of charge
Designing user terminal screens
- comfortable WYSIWYG editor
- supports various types of terminals (text, graphic, touch)
- terminal simulator on PC including variable simulation
- administration of the application language variants
- supports Unicode
- a system of rights for terminal operation
The DetStudio development environment is distributed free of charge!
Recommended PC configuration:
- Windows 7, Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit), Windows 10 (32bit, 64bit)
- min. CPU – Pentium 1 GHz or faster, with at least 512 MB RAM
- screen resolution at least 1024×768
- available storage required: DetStudio 619 MB, DetStudioTools 500 MB
- a converter is necessary for computers with no COM port
- Windows 7 or newer installation service, Internet Explorer 5.01 or newer
How to install DetStudio:
Download the installation file of the DetStudio programme and initiate installation.
Installing DetStudio for the first time? Proceed according to the following steps:
DetStudio requires .NET Framework 4.71; if it is not available on the computer, the DetStudio installation programme will download and instal it automatically.
During installation, please follow the installation guide. The required free disk space is approximately 330 MB. The DetStudio installation also features a communication library called AtouchX.
Please also install DetStudio Tools to support creation of application programmes for AMREG series controllers, screen simulator launch, etc. Download the file and run it, then proceed according to the installation guide. This utility is only installed once, it is not necessary to reinstall DetStudio Tools in further updates of the DetStudio environment.
|DetStudio (guide)||Operation manual||detstudio_g_en_104.pdf|
|EsiDet (guide)||Operation manual||esidet_g_en_101.pdf|