The following Example will show you how to create a button component with an On Touch action.
1. Create a new component and enter edit mode. If you don’t know how to create components, please read the section Components
2. Now create a rectangle and put the text “Press me” over it.
3. Select the rectangle and click on Properties -> Commands -> On Touch
4. Check the “Fill” check box and select a fill color
5. Now place your component into the view
When a user presses the button, its color will change to green
When the user releases the button, the color will return back to normal.