What’s new in version 2.2.36
- MQTT protocol support
- Improved I/O editing (manual control, DI negation optionality, addition of correction constants Ax+B for AI inputs, option to edit multiple properties in a table at the same time, properties available for editing in process matrixes)
- Interrupt processes now linkable not only to DI´s, but also to any BOOL variable or Alias
- New modules (to improve compatibility with PseDet projects)
- Function blocks – option to make internal variable/property available using a parameter
- New property in Timer, which allows linking a subprogram to it
- Modem library now more robust
- New basics of system communication – native stations EsiDet as remote stations
Furthermore, this version brings bug fixes and minor improvements.
Download the latest version of DetStudio.